On Monday 10 September 2018 we will present the following awards:
1. The Success Award Has your organisation grown in the past years with great results and is it dedicatedly putting The Hague on the radar? Nominate your organisation for The Success Award at firstname.lastname@example.org!
2. The Newcomer Award Do you know an entrepreneur or are you one yourself that has started a business in the past three year and does it contain a distinctive or innovative service, product or idea? Nominate yourself or this company for The Newcomer Award at email@example.com!
3. The Personality Award We are looking for someone who really puts The Hague on the radar. Who embodies The Hague in a unique way and contributes to the positioning of the city? Nominate him or her for The Personality Award at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Online promotion and increasing brand awareness, especially for the nominated and winning individuals, services and products;
- - Promotion during the award show;
- - PR to leading media during the nomination round and the announcement of the winners;
- - Continuous PR and media exposure during the following year;
- - Increase your network during the show;
- - A place in the jury for The Hague Awards 2019.
To qualify for one of the three awards, you must meet the general conditions. Submission have to be sent in before Thursday 21 June 2018.
The jury will compile a shortlist based on the submitted entries. The three strongest cases (per award) go through to the final. The final winner is based on audience votes (50%) and the jury verdict (50%). On 10 September 2018 the awards will be presented to winners during a festive award show. The invitation for this evening will follow soon, so keep that date free! Who knows, you might be one of the finalists on the podium that evening!
We are looking forward to the inspiring entries!